National HSE&Q Manager (National HSE Team)
Brief Details of Position
- To drive forward improvements and best practice in safety, health and environmental issues across the Integral group ensuring all activities across the group are aligned and consistent “The Integral Way”
- Support the role out of Maximo and ensuring that the processes for HSE&Q are adapted to the workflows and new ways of doing things.
- Monitoring completion of mandatory and core training within their respective regions/business units to ensure that the Regional Director has sufficient management information to be assured that the momentum is kept going. Identification and preparation of any bespoke training that may be required for regional and national use.
- Provide expertise and support to the Regional Management team
- Ensuring key operational risks are identified and controlled
- “One team approach” ensuring that actions and behaviour supports the HSE one team approach.
- Work with the Integral Procurement team to ensure that sub-contracting partners are vetted and have sufficient KPIs within their contracts to ensure that they meet with Integral standards of safety and environmental compliance
- Collaborates with the UK National Director of HS&E on sustainability and safety plans for Regional and National clients. Take the lead on client liaison where directed.
- Be able to interpret new HSE legislation and guidance and prepare new process with the UK National Director of HS&E as appropriate.
- In collaboration with other HSE Team members identify additional standards that may be required to meet the on-going occupational health needs of the workforce.
- Administer the Integral Reporting of Accidents, Occupational ill health and Dangerous Occurrence system and ensure that where investigation is required that this has been completed adequately (for their Region). Reporting on JLL/HSBC accidents to ensure that the KPIs are met (ensuring JLL FM and client informed).
- Formulation of accident, incident and occupational ill health management information for the Regional and National meetings.
- Undertake investigations into incidents and accidents on behalf of National Director of HS&E
- Production of an annual audit and inspection regime for the Regional/Branch Offices and each of its significant work locations (including remote workers, sub-contractors and static engineers).
- To assist the regional team on ensuring that new plant or new work locations have been properly assessed at the job planning stage (equipment) and at transition stage (new clients/properties).
- Active involvement in planned and ad-hoc HSE meetings (internal and external facing)
- Preparation of Regional and individual work locations for external and internal ISO14001, 9001 and OHSAS 18001 audits. Assisting with the IMS audit programme.
- Provision of timely information for management and board reports
- Work closely with the Bid teams to ensure that Regional and National information is collated
- Completion of safety and environmental project work as identified by UK National Director of HS&E in collaboration with the National HS&E team.
- Promote ownership of safety and environmental issues with supervisory and management teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
To be discussed at interview.