Multi Skilled Mobile Engineer (Electrical bias)
Brief Details of Position
A qualified Multi-Skilled Mobile Engineer with an electrical bias/Electrician is required to assist and support the Assistant Regional Facilities Manager in the delivery of services to various health Centres across the North West. The successful candidate will also assist in managing sub-contractors attendance on sites, manage PPM and reactive works on a daily basis and ensure reactive cover is maintained out of hours. They will also be expected to take the lead in managing projects as they arise and client liaison with the NHS and a landlord will also be required. They will also be included in the on-call rota and expected to be ‘hands on’ to skill levels. Due to the location and business requirements of this role, a company vehicle will also be provided.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation, 17th Edition certificate.
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred or prepared to train)
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required as part of call out rota.
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own, as part of a team or lead the team.
To be discussed at interview.