Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer
Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer, reporting to the Birmingham Office. The role will be working with our team of mobile engineers who work across HSBC and a portfolio of commercial, educational, retail and industrial contracts that we currently maintain across the East & West Midlands regions.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, and who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
- Must have FGAS (Cat 1) C&G 2079 Safe Handling qualification.
- Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls.
- Preferably with good plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- A flexible approach to the work/ clients requirements and be prepared to work out of hours on occasion.
- Have good organisation skills and have a positive attitude.
To be discussed at interview.