Brief Details of Position
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Facilities Manager to join the team working for the GMAC contract and reporting to our Cardiff office.
Essentially this role is to provide support and management of all aspects of service delivery and performance management for the contract. Acting as the main point of contact for matters related to the general operation, you will be based at the GMAC building in Treforest, Cardiff. In this role on occasions you will also be required to provide management support one other GMAC building in High Wycombe
This role includes day to day close working with the client, and requires skills to cater for that.
GMAC Have pool cars that will be available to the successful candidate, for business travel.
Main Responsibilities and Duties to include:
- Monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI’s are achieved
- Development of client relationship, ensure client has a full understanding of Integral’s service offering.
- Provide management guidance and assistance for any aspects of the service delivery
- Ensure any potential risks or issues are highlighted to the Client and Operations Manager
- Produce Monthly performance report as required in the agreed format.
- General support and advice concerning Contract issues, working closely with client on site at all times.
- Provide information to ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications and effective management of invoicing
- Provide management support to the contract team in 2 locations. To include Reception, post room, security and cleaning teams.
- Ensure Sub Contract Requirements are in place and effective to clients requirements. This includes security cover for Cardiff and High Wycombe sites.
- Coordination of contract requirements to ensure the helpdesk and supervisors have a clear understanding of the requirements
- Attendance of meetings as required.
- Analysis of any service failures
- Data and record management
- Provide assistance in performance management reviews to include SLA and KPI compliance
- Overseeing and Submitting estimates, and coordinating information for all estimates over £1K for approval of the Client.
- Coordinating and overseeing minor project works including final invoicing stage
- Provide information for the Commercial aspects of the contract to the sales ledger team, working to ensure all works are invoiced correctly and on time.
- Assisting with the implementation of any new processes within the contract
- Ensuring we continually comply with, and exceed, the expectations of our client.
- Raising of purchase orders and Subcontractor PO’s in accordance with company mandate procedures
- Assist in maintaining accurate asset management information
- Updating of completed PPM and Reactive works on Integral and client system
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge within the Facilities Maintenance sector and systems of operation with proven track record
- Understanding of accounting and finance systems
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
To be discussed at interview.