Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Contract Administrator at the Birmingham branch to co-ordinate a contract portfolio, and who will be responsible for all administration aspects. This role will report to the Administration Manager.
Duties to include but not limited to :-
- To provide dedicated payment application and administration on various contracts.
- Prepare draft invoices for completed works in accordance with the contract financial procedures as detailed within the contract quality plan.
- Manage the payment application process via in-house system & client systems
- Provide assistance in the preparation of quotation, budget estimates and tenders if required.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to all financial procedures in accordance with the company QA procedures.
- Ensure regular reviews are conducted of WIP reports and financial accounts, highlighting jobs over 60 days that are complete but not yet under application of identified as comprehensive.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports as required
- Provide administration support for Contract Managers for financial queries.
- Manage accurate filing system.
- Working knowledge of timesheets and assist with input when required.
- To deal with client telephone. Flexible approach to all telephone queries, to deal with and then pass on to the appropriate person.
- Financial adjustment, if necessary, to wrongly booked items.
- To be aware of financial profit, to analyze and report any failures to Contract Manager.
- General administration duties requested by the Administration Manager or Contract Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
All applicants must have previous administration experience, have the ability to multi task and use their own initiative.
To be discussed at interview.