Hogan Lovells Helpdesk Administrator
Brief Details of Position
Brief details of position:
The post holder will provide a Helpdesk operation by receiving and dispatching service requests, updating Hogan Lovells CAFM system and providing regular reports and job status data.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective and courteous handling of customer queries and service requests.
- Fast and accurate generation, and closure, of reactive work orders on the site based CAFM system. Overseeing job completion in respect of cleaning, drinks and snack vending, porterage, engineering/fabric services and security
- Generation and closure of scheduled work orders, on a weekly basis
- Overseeing PPM asset management planning via the CAFM database
- Production of high quality MS Word based documentation, from limited specification and within tight timelines.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets relating to reports and schedules.
- Support of the Integral Contract Administrator to cover breaks and holidays, logging of purchase orders and filing of associated documentation
- Organisation and upkeep of filing systems
- Updating in-house systems (Vixen/AI) and external systems (Elogbooks)
- Support of the Integral Contract Administrator in monitoring quote requests and chasing engineers/subcontractors for job updates on daily basis
- Upload of engineers’ pictures on to in-house systems (AI) and dealing with their time sheets
- Support of the Integral Contract Administrator in their absence in undertaking contract invoicing and application processes
- Managing inbox efficiently on daily basis.
- Constant liaison with engineers and subcontractors via phone/email.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets and database applications
- Working knowledge of building maintenance contracts coordination/administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Experience of Helpdesk systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with people at all levels and build trust and credible relationships with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resides within 60 minutes travel to site
- Can work flexible hours to meet local deadlines.
- Complies with company HR standards
To be discussed at interview.