Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent experienced Credit Controller based in our Birmingham office. The individual will be responsible for reviewing the regions debt and contacting clients to ensure invoices are paid as per our terms and conditions.
They will ensure they provide excellent telephone / email communications with client and accurate processing and robust controls are upheld within a demanding and fast paced department. The role will include responsibility for, but not limited to the following:
- Actively chasing the regions debt, covering multiple sites.
- Working alongside and supporting multiple stakeholders to aid debt recovery.
- Remittances for cash allocation.
- Supporting and maintaining the credit check process.
- Ability to assess queries and resolve.
- General Administration / Scanning of invoice documentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of credit control is essential.
- Qualifications in Credit management would be advantageous
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure & to deadlines
- Must be target driven and goal orientated
To be discussed at interview.