Supervisor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer Leeds & Chesterfield Area
Brief Details of Position
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor or Refrigeration Engineer to further develop their career within a National Business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the position will involve the following core duties:
- To provide maintenance & breakdown repairs
- Provide technical competence & innovation to ensure delivery of 'best service'
- To provide technical expertise & support to junior team members/trainee's
- Prepare Working Pattern Rota ensuring sufficient resource is in place to meet area workload
- Attend new store & refit handovers
- Further Job details to be discussed at interview.
- Further Job Description details to be discussed at interview.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications for the role:
- Have 5 years extensive experienced gained in Retail Refrigeration Service.
- Have G & G 2079 (F-GAS Cat 1)
- NVQ Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Asbestos Trained
- SPA Qualified
- Care Qualified
- CO2 Trained
- Experience within the Commercial/Supermarket sector
- Previous experience within a similar team leadership role
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of H&S & best practice
- Service, Maintenance & Installation expertise
- Excellent time management, communication & organisational skills
- Flexible & self - motivated
To be discussed at interview.