Mobile Electrical Engineer
Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a practical individual to work as an Electrical Engineer. The post-holder will also need to be self-motivating. They will be responsible for carrying out reactive works across the London contact portfolio, and will also be required to liaise and coordinate works with our approved contractors. A good understanding of Building Fabric Services, being well presented at all times and competent to provide technical advice when required to do so.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Trade Background & Qualifications.
- City & Guilds – Electrical NVQ Level 3, 16th / 17th Edition
- Extensive Knowledge in building M&E services.
- Extensive Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Full clean driving license.
- Knowledge and use of computer software – Microsoft Office, Building Management System, CAFM System an advantage.
- Able to communicate well to customers and foster good relationships
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of HVAC.
- To carry out small electrical installations including issuing of minor work documentation and testing.
- Clean driving licence
- Smart appearance, presentable
- Must be available for call outs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working within a team environment. Able to contribute to teams success whilst willingly following instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements, willing to accept change.
- The incumbent will be required to adopt a flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of the retail sector. This will require work at weekends and in the evenings. The salary has been set to reflect this.
This is a mobile role and you will be required to travel to various sites within the London and South East areas as and when required. This would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain an Enhanced DBS (CRB) check (at Integral's cost) during the first month of commencement of employment. You will also need to participate in an out of hours on call rota.
To be discussed at interview.