Brief Details of Position
Plumbing biased trades person required to support with planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive call outs to plumbing works; inclusive of repairing and maintaining pipes, fixturers inclusive of water distribution and waste disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Area
- Supervisor. Including, but not limited to supporting with site cover, water
- hygiene and plant inspections; filter changes, and other duties in relation to
- plumbing works
- To complete Reactive & PPM tasks.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise efficient
- operation and reliability of plants and associated systems.
- To ensure company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects.
- To ensure that both Client and Integral’s Health & Safety procedures are
- followed at all times.
- Maintain accurate records for both site and reactive works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs
- as required and/or requested by management
- Carry out tasks within typical plant room environments and at high level,-
- working from platforms and ladders. All access and PPE will be provided
- Keep and maintain all company issued tools in a safe and working condition.
- To proactively work towards the continued success and support of the
- contract with a positive approach.
- To complete any other associated task requested by management.
- To obtain prices from supplier, prepare and submit standard quotations
- relating to the works being quoted.
- This job description sets out the main duties of the post at the date when it
- was completed. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing
- the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- City & Guilds Level 2 - Building Services Plumbing Installation/Maintenance or
- A demonstrable knowledge of building services engineering
- Practical experience within the building services engineering industry
- Previous experience of working within a team
- Logical thinker in fault finding situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
DESIREABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- City & Guilds Mechanical, Safe
- ACS/Gas Safe qualifications
To be discussed at interview.